cienneolaes

The End of the Story
Lydia Davis
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
Max Brooks
Fodor's Australia 2008 (Fodor's Gold Guides)
Adam Taplin, Mark Sullivan, Margaret Kelly
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)
George R.R. Martin
The Daily Drucker: 366 Days of Insight and Motivation for Getting the Right Things Done
Peter F. Drucker
Good News Bible: Today's English Version
Anonymous
The Passage
Justin Cronin
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched
Meg Cabot

Revelations

Revelations - Melissa  de la Cruz Okay, I admit that in this third book (Revelations), Jack Force has made it to become officially my obsession. Anyway, I still hope it’s never too late for this review. In the first couple of book reviews I did for the Blue Bloods series, I recall the fact that if not for Jack Force, I wouldn’t have made it to the 5th release of the books (Keys to the Repository) and would not have wanted to go on add the 5th book (Misguided Angel) on my TBR list.

The book in my opinion deserves 4-stars for 3 highlights that made me fascinated:

1) For more Jack Force and Schuyler appearances, their secret meetings and the torture or bottlenecks or whatever it is called that was developed as their love story progresses. I hate to write the latter, but I have to admit, it is indeed the kind that I appreciate, not blown away at one instant but more of a delayed or pending thing. And then I figured, I need to stop justifying since this is only my personal opinion and no one’s out there to counter.

2) For giving me a different perspective of Mimi Force, the character that I so willingly would nominate to take out in the next coming books for Schuyler. She is the bottleneck. She is perfect enough to make Schuyler defenseless and I hate her for it. However, in the last chapters, Melissa De La Cruz, introduced to me Mimi, in a way that I felt for her. I am still a Jack Force and Schuyler fan, but had to consider liking Mimi too, perhaps in a different time and not when the triangle exists.

3) For the unexpected revelation, one that I truly never EXPECTED. After, I close the book, I can only utter, “SHOCKS!” and then immediately opened the next book, a cliffhanger perhaps.